Evaporative Cooling Systems
2 Stage Evaporative Cooling Systems
A two-stage evaporative cooling system is also called as an indirect cooling system which uses the latest evaporative cooling system technology. This system is more energy efficient than air conditioning systems.
Our Two-stage evaporative cooling technology is having fully automatic control for temperature as well as humidity. Sometimes the delivery room condition is close to 25 Degree Celsius. We have used this system in replacement of air conditioner of large comfort areas, industrial large spaces where air conditioning is not possible, all food processing application where positive pressure is a concern, area which is having a high temp with large volume. We can save the energy consumption by almost 40% with the help of this technology. We are having design & execution expertise which has served these systems for the aseptic area, Industrial kitchen area, packing area, Snacks processing area etc. We will provide you the best solution according to your requirement with the most efficient system for your business
1How Does Two-Stage Evaporative Cooling Work?
Two-stage evaporative refers to the stages of cooling that happens in the process. In the first stage the air passes through a heat exchanger where the air is cooled, during this initial phase the air does not pick up any moisture. In the second stage, the same air passes through a dampened pad where the additional cooling takes place and the air picks up some additional humidity.
Two-stage evaporative cooling system use a pre-cooler, more efficient pads, and more efficient motors, and do not add a lot of moisture to the room as compared to single-stage evaporative coolers. As they are expensive as compared to the single stage coolers they are used in areas where the day temperature exceeds 100°F.
2Advantages Of The Two-Stage Or Direct Evaporative Cooling System
- This technology helps in reducing the cost by conserving the energy and where single-stage evaporative cooling systems cannot be used due to high humidity
- It is cost-effective and consumes half the energy required by an air conditioner and the investment is also relatively quite low.
- Two-stage evaporative cooling systems helps in cooling the conditioning space by 100% fresh air and are designed for 25-40 air changes per hour which are quite similar to ventilation
- It is an eco-friendly cooling system as no refrigerants are used
- We provide only premium quality in our evaporators like Ambiator from ATE ( HMX), TORO etc & Exhaust Blowers from Nadi, Nicontra, Kruger etc.